• Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
• Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
• Substantial increase in airflow — 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min — includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
• Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximise air delivery.
• High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
• Weigh : INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g
• Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 242.
• Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
• Rugged full-metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving
• Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity
• User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow
• Airflow at 200bar: 2000 l/min