• Targeted to new divers and casual recreational divers.
• Modern design is functional and stylish for topside time-keeping as well as underwater data tracking.
• High-resolution matrix display with large numbers is easy to read under water, even in adverse conditions.
• Lightweight design is so comfortable on the wrist you won’t want to take it off.
• Intuitive menu and four button controls make it easy to navigate through the system.
• ZH-L16 algorithm accommodates single-gas Nitrox capability from 21% to 100% 02.
• PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
• Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
• Full watch functions for topside time-keeping.
• 3 Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, and Apnea.
• In Sport mode sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter and a stopwatch can be activated.
• Max Operating Depth: 120m.
• Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac.
• Firmware can be user-updated by going to scubapro.com.
• CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives.
• Included: Protection foil, Quick Card, Arm Strap Extension, Read First (user manual is available online).