• PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on your nitrogen load, current dive, previous dives and breathing mixes.
• Microbubble levels let you adjust the algorithm’s conservativeness, allowing you to either take up less nitrogen or off-gas more quickly.
• Hoseless gas integration provides tank pressure, true remaining bottom time (RBT), and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation.
• Full tilt digital compass with bearing memory provides an effective navigational tool that remains accurate regardless of inclination.
• Extra large dot-matrix screen offers a choice of three display modes.
• Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design that fits comfortably on the arm.
• Huge memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status and the most recent 100 hours of diving.
• Infrared technology for downloading to SMART TRAK/Upgrades/Upload pictures
• Can download dives on a Mac using LogTRAK.
• Apnea and Gauge modes.
• Trimix Algorithm can be uploaded via SCUBAPRO.com.
• Maximum operating depth: 330m.
• Continuously updated average depth display.
• Active backlight.
• Bookmark function.
• User changeable CR12600SE or CR2NP battery is good for three to five years or 300 to 500 dives.