• Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate
• Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism
• Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions
• Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximise air delivery and hose routing options
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
• Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
• DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
• Weight INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g
• Airflow at 200bar: 6900 l/min
• Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
• Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag
• Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature
• An exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to better work of breathing.
• User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi- Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
• Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
• Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort fitting all mouth sizes
• Weight: 171g.
• Airflow at 200bar: 1600 l/min