• Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
• Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
• Substantial increase in airflow — 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min — includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
• Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximise air delivery.
• High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
• Weigh : INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g
• Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 242.
• Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
• Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water
• Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions
• High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort
• A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes
• Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus
• Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow
• Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min