• Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
• Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue
• Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance
• Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures
• Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
• Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
• Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
• DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
• Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
• Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
• Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
• Uses the S600’s large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
• Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
• User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
• The exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
• Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min
• Weight: 179g