• Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
• Durable Black Tech DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches
• Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing.
• NEW dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
• Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
• Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port for technical diving layouts.
• Weight (oz/g): INT 232, 31.7/885g; DIN 300, 23.9/665g.
• Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
• Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
• Stylish and durable carbon fiber front cover and reinforced technopolymer casing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
• Lightweight carbon fiber design is 24 grams lighter than the standard G260, making it more comfortable for those long diving days.
• Durable Black Tech DLC coating on metal parts protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches.
• Internal metal components, including air barrel and valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
• Air-balanced valve evens out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• NEW. Water circulation holes in the front cover enhance underwater breathing smoothness.
• High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort for better overall breathing comfort.
• A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
• Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
• Large spring-based purge button is easy to use, even when wearing thick gloves.
• Reversible LP hose attachment makes it easy to adjust hose routing for any diving configuration.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Includes a zippered fabric bag
• CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water below 4°C
• Weight (without mouthpiece): 244g.