• Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate.
• Polished chrome-plated marine grade brass body is close to 20% smaller than the MK25, making it an easy travel companion.
• Unique thermal exchange design with external fins optimises freezing resistance.
• Two high pressure ports, one on each side of the body, allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
• Standard “smart” hose routing cap offers four low pressure ports angled for more convenient hose routing (+/- 20o).
• Optional hose routing cap increases routing configurations with four angled low pressure ports (0°/30°) plus a fifth centralised high-flow low pressure port, ideal for technical diving.
• Redesigned yoke allows for easier mounting on a cylinder, and a redesigned cap protects components from water intrusion after the dive.
• Weight: INT 232: 780G; DIN 300; 570g.
• Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): >7500.
• Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
• Air-balanced valve for smooth inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag.
• Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO signature.
• The poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350.
• The exhaust tee is based on the S620 Ti’s design and contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350).
• User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi- Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
• Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
• Weight: 171g.
• Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 1600 bar