• Air balanced flow-through piston design delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
• Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
• Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
• Five high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
• Weight: INT 232, 790g; DIN 300, 572g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
• Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
• Uniquely shaped fiberglass-reinforced nylon casing carries on the D-Series heritage with the latest advances in breathing performance technology.
• Air-balanced Progressive Flow Control Valve is able to deliver abundant airflow with a natural smoothness comparable to breathing on the surface.
• Dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the case with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve.
• Casing design features inner winglets that direct airflow towards the exhaust valve, creating a dramatic improvement in exhalation effort.
• Diaphragm is located in the lower section of the casing to take advantage of the pressure gradient in the upright position, making breathing even easier.
• Reversible hose attachment allows for either left- or right-side LP hose connections for maximum rigging flexibility.
• Large purge button is easy to reach and press, with or without gloves.
• Exhaust tee is compact and efficiently deflects bubbles from the diver’s view while enhancing ease of exhalation.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
• CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
• Weight (without mouthpiece): 216g.
• Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min – 64 SCFM.